Expert Legal Services. Local Knowledge.

Lawyers Guiding You Through Divorce And Family Law Matters

Our attorneys at Thomason, Swanson & Zahn, PLLC, in Park Rapids have the legal skills and experience to assist you with any family-related legal matters. We know that issues related to family law are emotionally trying. We will help you understand your options and will help you choose those that best meet your needs and the needs of your family. We serve clients throughout Hubbard County and northern Minnesota. You can count on us for compassion and an extraordinary level of care.

Our Legal Services For Family Law And Domestic Relations

The topic of family law can be expansive and broad. In addition, each and every case comes with a different set of circumstances and unique facts. With decades of experience, our attorneys at Thomason, Swanson & Zahn, PLLC, can help with the following family law matters:

  • Divorce, including property division and spousal maintenance or alimony
  • Child protection, child custody and visitation
  • Guardianship, stepparent adoptions, grandparent visitation rights
  • Adoption
  • Establishing paternity and paternity disputes
  • Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
  • Legal separation
  • Orders for protection

As a general practice law firm, our attorneys have a wide range of experience. If your family law matters require added civil litigation or criminal law experience, we can assist. For example, if the unique circumstances of your divorce require the sale of your family home or a vacation property like a lake home, our real estate lawyers can provide assistance. Oftentimes in a contentious divorce, domestic relations situations can sometimes involve a petition for an order for protection. If you have been served with an order for protection, our criminal defense attorneys can protect your rights.

Contact A Hubbard County Divorce Lawyer Today

Our family law attorneys and divorce lawyers offer a free, confidential initial consultation. To schedule your free appointment, call our office at 218-303-9549 or send us an inquiry using our online form.